Movie Mashup


For my movie mashup project, I decided to pick the movie "Madagascar", which was made back in 2005. This was one of my favorite movies in my childhood, and I decided to remix it into something completely different. In addition, I do not watch too many movies. If I do, they are mostly horror or adventure related. As I wanted to make my movie trailer in a horror theme, I didn't have a lot of freedom as to what I could choose, so I decided that Madagascar would be the best options. If you haven't realized by now, the new movie-trailer theme was horror. With added scratching music, black and white clips, distorted frames and static overlay, the horror effect was achieved. In Madagascar, there were a lot of semi-scary scenes, which helped me recreate them into more "scarier" scenes.

Comments

Post a Comment