Inspiration - Geometric Art

Flat design has been getting more and more popular over the years, mainly for the web but also for some digital artwork, and many people can't imagine how flat design can not produce 3D artwork. This geometric art demonstrates the simplicity of flat art and its ability to create the illusion of 3D.

This art inspires me, as I am a big fan of flat design, and it demonstrates a new concept of 3D. The simplicity of the shapes and the saturation of the colors makes the art piece look like a virtual world full of energy. The attention to detail makes me look through the entire image over and over to see if I can spot something new.

Overall, this type of artwork is new and unique, therefore it inspires me.

Comments (1)

  1. Interesting post! I usually lean towards geometric-styled art pieces, and this art style is a good example of that. The art piece and the way you talk about it is terrific. Well done!

    ReplyDelete